The Garden Oaks Maintenance Organization (GOMO) is charged with deed restriction management and enforcement for sections 1, 2, 3, and 5 of Garden Oaks. For more details about GOMO and deed restrictions for Garden Oaks, see this page.
You can download a PDF of the information below here.
HOA Name: Garden Oaks Maintenance Organization
Collection Cycle: at closing
- Garden Oaks Maintenance Organization
- 4001 N. Shepherd Dr, Suite 216
- Houston, TX 77018
Contact: Tim Weltin
- Garden Oaks Maintenance Organization does NOT have a mandatory annual Homeowners Association Fee
- Transfer Fees apply to Section 1, 2, 3, & 5
- Section 4 has no transfer fee assessed
- Section 6 is not subject to the deed restrictions
- A copy of the HUD statement including, but not limited to line 101 and above, which includes the sales price, must be provided with the transfer fee.
- The new owner is obligated to pay a one time assessment (Transfer Fee) when a parcel is conveyed by one person to another (except in connection with the division of community property after a divorce or as the result of the death of an Owner)
- The Transfer Fee is equal to 0.75% of the greater of (a) the gross purchase price of the Parcel as shown on the closing statement, or (b) the appraisal of the Parcel as shown on the then-current records of the Harris County Appraisal District.
- Please calculate this fee at closing
- There is no fee due on a refinance
- Sheila Briones 713 861 8091
- Mark Saranie 713 724 1271
- Wayne Forster 713 880 4367
- Lori Kennedy 713 691 6833
- Gale Gorman 713 870 0282
- Ed de Alba
- Joan Harmon 713 818 9682
- Dea Larson 713 695 3634
- Tim Weltin 713 540 5315
- Jim Willburn 713 812 0564
- Teresa Coleman 713 686 7728