The Garden Oaks Maintenance Organization (GOMO) is charged with deed restriction management and enforcement for sections 1, 2, 3, and 5 of Garden Oaks. For more details about GOMO and deed restrictions for Garden Oaks, see this page.
You can download a PDF of the information below here.
HOA Name: Garden Oaks Maintenance Organization
Collection Cycle: at closing
- Garden Oaks Maintenance Organization
- 4001 N. Shepherd Dr, Suite 216
- Houston, TX 77018
- GOMO Office Manager
- 713 561 3936
- Transfer Fees apply to Section 1, 2, 3, & 5 when property is sold
- Garden Oaks Maintenance Organization does NOT have a mandatory annual Homeowners Association Fee
- Section 4 has no transfer fee assessed
- Documentation of the sales price should submitted with payment
- The new owner is obligated to pay a one time assessment (Transfer Fee) when a parcel is conveyed by one person to another (except in connection with the division of community property after a divorce or as the result of the death of an Owner)
- The Transfer Fee is equal to 0.75% of the greater of (a) the gross purchase price of the Parcel as shown on the closing statement, or (b) the appraisal (Market Value) of the Parcel as shown on the then-current records of the Harris County Appraisal District. Example: $400,000 X 0.0075 = $3000.00.
- Please calculate this fee at closing
- There is no fee due on a refinance
- Mark Saranie 713 724 1271
- Wayne Forster 713 880 4367
- Sheila Briones 713 861 8091
- Rafael Pina 713 614 6533
- Ed de Alba 713 694 5934
- Lori Kennedy 713 691 6833
- Dea Larson 713 695 3634
Kathy Silver 713 688 8781
- Kip Noser 281 846 5479
- Teresa Coleman 713 686 7728
- Chavonne Slovak 713 682 3601
Contact GOMO: We are set up to most efficiently answer your questions if you make contact with the Office Manager by leaving a phone message or sending an email using the contact information above. These are usually answered on the same business day. Directors are also available, however, most have day jobs that impact the speed of their response.